- Master Degree (MSc) in Clinical Psychology, Leiden University, Netherlands
- Bachelor Degree (BSc) in Psychology, Panteion University of Athens, Greece
- Certified Registered Behavioral Technician
- Annual Training in “Mental Health for Children and Adolescents”, Sismanoglio Hospital, Athens, Greece
- Attendance of conferences to keep my knowledge up-to-date
- Member of the Dutch Psychological Association (NIP)
- Member of the Dutch Association of Professionals working with kids (SKJ).
- Several years of experience dealing with a variety of mental health difficulties, providing psychological support in different settings and organizations. (7 years)
- Psychological Support to individuals dealing with various mental challenges such as schizophrenia and personality disorders at the Greek Institute for regional development and mental health (2 years).
- Mental Health Care to children with Autistic Spectrum Disorder and their families at the International Organization “Stichting Reach Holland” in the Hague (5 years).
- Psychological Support at School or Home to children and adolescents with learning difficulties, behavioral problems and mental health difficulties in Leiden and the Hague (6 years)
- “Economic Crisis and Mental Health among Teenagers in Greece”
- “Patients’ perception about their involuntary psychiatric admission”.
I offer therapy in English, Dutch and Greek.