Are you already a parent, are you expecting a baby or are you planning to start a family and you need some support? We are here to support you.
Our practice offers tailored made sessions for parents that are dealing with:
- Postpartum depression (for women and men)
- First days with a newborn baby
- New roles and new identity after having a baby
- IVF (in vitro fertilization)
- Living as an expat parent in the Netherlands
- Marital Problems that affect the kids
- Challenging children’s/teenagers’ behavior
- Family dynamics
- Dealing with your child’s learning difficulties
- Dealing with your child’s autism/ADHD diagnosis
- Cultural differences in the family
- Separation anxiety
- Work – family balance
Location: Parents counseling is provided in Leiden (Schipholweg 103) and The Hague (Raamweg 4).
Duration: Intake 60 minutes, weekly sessions 50 minutes.
Fee: 90 euros per session.
Payments of in-office and Skype sessions can be made prior to the session or at the end of it via bank transfer.
Cancellation policy: For cancellations that are made 24 hours prior to the session, there is a 50% charge. Upon cancelling within less than 24 hours the session is fully charged. There is no charge for cancellations made 48 hours or more prior to the session.